Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Still knitting....

Well, I got sick of Hey Teach, frogged it back and used the cotton to do Miss Rachel's Cabled Cap from Yarn magazine. There's no chance Sophie is going to wear a hat made of wool so I endured the pain of cabling and psso'ing with non-giving cotton. It's a little large, I made the 'tween' size (how did my baby turn into someone who fits tween sizes?) and a size smaller needles. It's a pretty pattern which I might be making again, and the written pattern was easier to follow than most.







I am back working on the sock that was earlier cursed. So far so good, no accursed actvity has been noticed. Those magpies have been behaving themselves, and no other strange behaviour has been sighted....








2 comments:

caddie said...

Just love that beanie, where can I get the instructions please?

Jackie said...

Hi Caddie the pattern was published in Yarn magazine, it's an Australian magazine, I'm not sure where you are. I will get some more details for you when I get my own computer up and running :)